Most women desire to have a thigh gap or slimmer thighs in general. Sadly, it is not easy to attain this because the female sex hormones tend to drive the deposition of fats on the buttocks and thigh area. If you have been wanting to trim your thighs for a while, here are some things you can do to help you get started:
- Skip the lift and take the stairs. If you want to get rid of fat in your thighs, you need to keep using your thigh muscles. Instead of taking the elevator on your way to work or to your flat, use the stairs. This will make your thigh muscles work.
- Keep moving. Take advantage of the safe streets and well-built walkway in Singapore by walking as often as you can. Walking can help you burn more calories, which is essential in reducing overall body fat. Furthermore, studies have shown that walking help in reducing fat deposits in the midthigh area.
- Say no to sugary drinks, take water instead. The more you drink fruit juices, milk teas, coffee, and other sweetened drinks, the more calories you need to burn. Lower your caloric intake by changing your drinking habits. Switch to drinking water since it has 0 calories, will keep you feeling full, and keep you well hydrated throughout the day.
- Add more protein and fibre to your diet. Reducing your overall body fat can significantly help in slimming down your thighs, which is why you need to modify your eating habits. Instead of loading up on carbohydrates, eat more foods that are rich in protein and fibre. Protein helps build muscles, while fibre assists in burning calories.
- Ride a bike. Riding a bike is a fun way to relieve stress, burn calories, and tone your things all at the same time. Try renting a bicycle at Pasir Ris Park and enjoy the serene view and relaxing beach ambiance or cycle around the Bedok Reservoir Park for a nice cool breeze.
- Get enough sleep. Studies have shown a positive association between sleep and weight gain. Apparently, people who do not get enough sleep at night (at least 7 hours) tend to gain more weight. The last thing you need for a slimmer thigh is to put on weight, which is why you better retire early in the evening.
The pointers mentioned above are easy. Collectively, they can help you eliminate some of the fat deposits in your thigh area but not completely. If you are looking for an effective treatment that will give you that firm and well-sculpted thighs you always dreamed of, you should trust BottomSlim. Unlike other slimming centres that merely focus on weight-loss, BottomSlim provides safe and non-invasive treatments that sculpt the curves of your body, including your thighs. Visit them now and start your beautiful body transformation today.
Redeem your trial session of our Tummy, Hip, and Thighs™ Trim treatment at our outlet today!