Lose Weight Fast at Home without Exercise

Three Easy Ways on How to Lose Weight Fast at Home without Exercise

Posted on Posted in Blog


Many people cannot seem to move forward on their weight loss journey particularly if the same involves engaging in some form of fitness regimen. According to the 2010 National Health Survey of the Ministry of Health, only 19% of adults aged 18 to 69 years old are exercising regularly. If you belong to the other 81% but you want to lose weight without significantly changing your current physical activity, here are tips on how to lose weight fast at home without exercise:

Chew Your Food Well and Avoid Eating in a Hurry

A study review published in the International Journal of Obesity revealed a significant association between eating in a hurry and excess body weight. From among the 23 observational studies included in the review, the researchers concluded that those who tend to eat their meals faster are more likely to gain weight as compared with those who eat slowly and chew their food well.

The brain needs time to process before it can release a signal that one has had enough to eat. When one eats in a hurry, there is a tendency to consume a lot more food before the brain sends a signal that one is satiated. On the other hand, when one chews his or her food and eat slowly, there is a tendency to become full without taking in a lot of food as the brain and body get enough time to process and react with a feeling of fullness. A study on the effect of slow-paced eating supports this claim as it has been found that eating slowly increases fullness and lowers hunger. The same research also suggested that slow-paced eating can significantly reduce food intake which is helpful in weight management.

Consume More Protein

Eating more foods rich in protein provides numerous weight-management benefits such as increased satiety, which means you feel full much faster; increased thermogenesis which helps in the burning of calories; and increased retention of lean muscles rather than body fats as stated in a research published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. A high-protein/ low-carbohydrate diet has also been found to have an “anorexic effect” – lowers weight because of a decrease in appetite.

Increase Water Intake

Instead of drinking coffee, juices, or soda, it is best to drink more water. Drinking water will not only help your body get rid of toxins but it will also help you burn more calories, curb your appetite (especially if you drink before each meal), and lowers your calorie intake since water is calorie-free.

The suggestions mentioned above are just some of the ways on how to lose weight fast at home without exercise. However, it is important to note that these tips should be observed religiously for you to experience the effect. If you desire to see weight-loss results immediately without having to exercise or go through painful and costly surgeries, you should consider visiting us, a reputable slimming center that provides effective body shaping solutions to help you achieve the body shape you desire. Call their hotline today for more information.

Ladies, redeem your trial session of our Tummy, Hip and Thighs™ Trim treatment at our outlet today!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *